These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and F1Lead Media Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
Your first use of the Website deems your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should immediately cease using the Website.
Users accessing the Website, excluding those (i) employed by F1Lead Media Ltd in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as consultants or service providers to F1Lead Media Ltd in connection with their services, are defined as “User” or “Users” in these terms and conditions. To use this Website, you must be at least 18 years old. By using the Website and accepting these terms and conditions, you assert and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- F1Lead Media Ltd, our affiliates, or other relevant third parties own all Content on the Website, unless Users upload it. In these terms and conditions, Content encompasses any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website, you recognize that copyright, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights protect such Content. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- 2.You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. Retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
b. Print one copy of the Content.
- 3.You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of F1Lead Media Ltd.
User Content Responsibility
- 4.You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- 5.You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify F1Lead Media Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a) In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
b) In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order.
c) Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- Upon registering on this platform, you will be prompted to generate a password. It is imperative that you maintain the confidentiality of your password and refrain from disclosing or sharing it with others.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of F1Lead Media Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that F1Lead Media Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. F1Lead Media Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
F1Lead Media Ltd strives to secure the Website, but users must ensure their own security.
- F1Lead Media Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- F1Lead Media Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend, or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website, including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- These terms won’t limit liability for death, injury, fraud, or actions not permitted by law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, F1Lead Media Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a) Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities;
b) Loss or corruption of any data, database, or software;
c) Any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- These terms, combined with the Privacy and Cookies Policy, form the complete agreement between the parties, replacing any prior discussions, arrangements, or agreements.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 doesn’t apply, and no third party can enforce these terms.
- If any court deems a provision invalid, they’ll consider it deleted, but other provisions remain.
- Delay or omission won’t waive any right; parties will exercise their rights as agreed.
- The Agreement is governed by English law, and disputes fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts.
F1LEAD MEDIA LTD DETAILS
- F1Lead Media Ltd, with registered number 12232793, is a company incorporated in England and Wales. The registered address is Helios 47, Garforth, Leeds, United Kingdom, LS25 2DY, and https://f1lead.com/ is the Website it operates. You can contact F1Lead Media Ltd by email at [email protected].
- These terms and conditions were generated using a document from Rocket Lawyer, accessible at https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk.