Prior to the start of this year’s F1 2020 season, Mercedes announced that it would be switching to an all-black livery this year in stand against racism and discrimination.
F1 2020 the black livery of the Mercedes W11 has been added to Codemasters Game. Relatively shortly before F1 2020 appeared, it became known that Mercedes had modified the livery of the W11. Instead of the silver grey, the car would appear on the track in a black livery. This as a way to express the anti-racism sentiment. Too short a day to adjust for the game, but now a few weeks later the update is there.
Through Twitter Codemasters Games has announced that update 1.06 for the F1 2020 racing game adapts the black livery of the W11 to what the Mercedes team is now driving around with. Several teams have also made changes to their liveries, according to ‘#WeRaceAsOne’ on several cars. Whether those changes will be applied in F1 2020 is not entirely clear.
The update that adds the black livery Mercedes F1 2020 W11 is now available for PC and other platforms will follow later this week. Below images of the new livery.
- The black livery isn’t everything in this patch, here’s what else is in here:
- Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
- Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
- Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
- The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
Various other stability and bug fixes.
SPECIAL QUALIFYING PARTY MODE COULD BE BANNED AFTER SPAIN
OFFICIAL: PEREZ TESTED NEGATIVE AND CONFIRMED FOR SPANISH GRAND PRIX
VERSTAPPEN WILL POSSIBLY COMPETE WITH HAMILTON IN SPAIN
VIDEO FROM RACING STATISTICS : FORMULA 1 TEAMS POLE POSITION RANKING (1950-2020)
F1 CALENDAR 2020 ISTANBUL AND JEREZ IN OPTIONS FOR NOVEMBER !
OFFICIAL : MCLAREN WITHDRAWS FROM PROTEST AGAINST RACING POINT
F1 2020 NEXT RACE
|Anniversary GP||9 Aug|
|10h00 - 11h30||Free practice 1|
|14h00 - 15h30||Free practice 2|
|11h00 - 12h00||Free practice 3|
|14h00 - 15h00||Qualification|
|14h10 - 16h10||Race|